Antiwave Universal Wall Goal Fixed End+ Water Polo Goal
The Universal Wall Goal is the ideal choice for competitive water polo at any level, from local to international pools. It is rugged, stylish and very cost effective. The Anti Wave Universal Water Polo Wall Goal is designed to fit on the swimming pool edge or on a movable bulkhead.
The Universal currently comes in two versions: one for use in the shallow end and one for use in the deep end of the pool.
The Universal wall-mounted water polo goal:
- Is made of top quality materials. All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum for extra protection, or stainless steel. The net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection. The canvas is made of heavy-duty vulcanized material.
- The Rear Arms are fully adjustable horizontally (up to 36"), and can be adapted to most existing deck anchor locations. Two deck anchors are included with the goal.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs. Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed assembly instruction sheet. Conforms to all national and international specifications. Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty.
- Fabricated from the powder coated aluminium extrusions and hand-laid fibreglass for durability and reliability.
- Net is tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Supplied in kit form to minimize costs. Each water polo goal comes with detailed assembly instruction sheet
- Configured to get the most out of restricted space and is excellent for training, social matches and for competition below the international level.
- Available in long or short sizes depending on pool depth.